Digital growth in Indonesia has immensely accelerated and this has brought lasting changes to Indonesian mothers’ digital behaviours.
They have been relying on digital to learn and work from home as well being active in social media.
Our team here at theAsianparent Insights conducted a survey in the country to dive into the mind of a digital Indonesian mum and discovering how they behave digitally today in the year of 2022. The latest edition of Digital Mum Survey also illustrated the increase of social media usage within this year with average spent about 4 hours in the weekday and 3 hours during the weekend.
Some of the key highlights from the survey includes:
1. Time that is best connect with moms
2. Moms are still enjoying their time as content creator
3. Holiday-related contents emerged as top
3 the most read and sought for the moms
4. Product reviews over prices when purchase online.
5. Baby products purchase have increased
6. Other online behaviour related to TV streaming, e-consultation and transportation / food delivery apps usage
Download the full report to continue reading.
There are no reviews yet.