COVID-19 has brought about lasting changes to our lives, be it work life or personal life. Our team here at theAsianparent Insights conducted a survey in Singapore to dive into the mind of a digitally-connected mum and discover how they behave digitally today. The latest edition of the Digital Mum Survey (DMS) also illustrated the increase in social media usage this year with an average spent about 4 hours both during the weekends and weekdays.
Some of the key highlights from the survey features:
1. Time of the day to best connect with mums digitally
2. Mums are still enjoying their time as a content creator
3. Top preferred content type both on Social media
4. Purchase behaviours for baby products online
5. Product reviews over prices when purchasing online.
6. Other online behavior related to TV streaming, e-consultation, and transportation/food delivery apps usage
Download the full report to continue reading.